You can provide monetary support to Christ Church in several different ways
- You may make a one time gift in any amount on line.
- Make a Pledge. Each year in the Fall we solicit pledges to the general budget for the coming year. These pledges make up the largest portion of the operating support for the church, covering such things as salaries, utilities, maintenance, the mortgage, and the ongoing outreach and ministries of the parish. If you have made a pledge you may make your regular offering on line.
- Support our Capital Campaign. The capital campaign, Sharing in Ministry, is running from 2015 through 2017. The goal of the campaign is to eliminate the mortgage on All Saints Hall. This in turn will allow the parish to reallocate money currently spent on the mortgage to parish programs and outreach.
- Consider a Gift or Endowment. The church is excited to receive gifts or endowments in any amount. For information on our policy regarding these donations, follow the link above. To make a gift or establish an endowment, please contact the rector. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also make a one time gift in any amount on line.